Re: New Hostboard Software Upgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by
wws944
Seems like a lot of links in old postings are no longer recognised as urls.
I like the current color scheme.
Thanks !
I think some of them are due to Photobucket just changing their entire software.And IMO it is a downgrade full of bugs and no longer works with my browser... I'm waiting for features that used to be available to be reintroduced into this new garbage.. I'm moving my libraries over to Flickr as soon as it becomes available to download folders from Photobucket.. The other link problems can be from the new vBulletin software upgrade as the links may have been corrupted..
Re: New Hostboard Software Upgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Altec Best
As the text is dark it has to be.. I'm thinking of changing it to gray maybe..
I think this is the final tweak for color.
This works pretty well, thanks...... the yellow was just too much.
- - - Updated - - -
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Altec Best
Thanks !
I think some of them are due to Photobucket just changing their entire software.And IMO it is a downgrade full of bugs and no longer works with my browser... I'm waiting for features that used to be available to be reintroduced into this new garbage.. I'm moving my libraries over to Flickr as soon as it becomes available to download folders from Photobucket.. The other link problems can be from the new vBulletin software upgrade as the links may have been corrupted..
What I've notived is that a lot of old posts have font information that is now visible. That's been like that since the site was upgraded a time or two ago.
Re: New Hostboard Software Upgrade
AB,
Hyperlinks are no longer showing up (i.e., they appear as normal text without any coloration or underline).
Is this a global setting you can make or is it a user-based profile change I need to make?